In the fast-developing modern society, disposable tableware has brought convenience to people's lives, but plastic waste cannot be degraded under natural conditions, and it is not easy to recycle and reuse resources. The white pollution caused by dead livestock and wild animals has become a significant environmental issue. Moreover, with the development of society, the demand for packaging products such as disposable fast food lunch boxes, instant noodle bowls, etc. is huge and is increasing. Then came the pulp molded tableware. Now Biodegradable Bowl Supplier introduces the production process of pulp molded tableware.
Process of pulp moulding fast tableware: pulping, forming, heating and shaping trimming, surface sizing and drying, sterilization packaging.
(1) Pulping According to different requirements, prepare mixed pulp of different proportions of reed pulp and wood pulp, different chemical auxiliary ingredients and raw material pulp to improve the strength and load-bearing performance of quick cutlery. This can reduce product costs, ensure uniform pulp absorption, facilitate the removal of semi-wet paper mold products, reduce product shrinkage and thermal deformation, improve product performance, and facilitate the recycling of paper mold tableware fibers.
(2) The prepared raw material slurry is vacuum-adsorbed on the molding machine. The molding machine completes four processes: adsorption molding, heating and pressing, vacuum dehydration and drying. The time of these 4 processes can be adjusted according to the requirements of the product; the temperature of the heating upper mold, the clamping force, the degree of vacuum, and the pressure of the compressed air can also be adjusted within a certain range. This is the key process of raw line, making a certain shape of semi-wet paper quick tableware blank. It has a great impact on product quality, material energy consumption, production efficiency, and breakage rate. The Unbleached Paper Pulp Cup was basically made at this time.
Unbleached Paper Pulp Cup
(3) The semi-wet paper molds with a dryness of 75% of the predetermined shape that have been heated and pressed in the heat shaping and trimming molding are shaped with hot mold pressure to eliminate the net marks left by the paper mesh forming and make the inner and outer surfaces flat. Smooth and can be pressed with some text and patterns. At the same time, the burr on the edge of the cutlery is removed, and the indentation for folding the lid is pressed. Reasonably adjust the mold temperature, clamping force and time, and at the same time, the water in the shaping should be structurally excluded.
(4) Surface sizing and drying. Specially degradable food glue is applied on the dry surface, and then dried with hot air or far-infrared to form a glue film. This glue film is resistant to oil, water, and high temperatures, and meets food hygiene standards. Adding some reagents can also be used for sizing in paper. The main unit of the drying system is a continuous tunnel dryer. A chain-driven multi-layer conveyor is set in the drying tunnel. The operating speed of the conveyor can be adjusted according to the output of the molding machine and the product drying requirements. The drying temperature is 100 to 110 ° C. The heating medium is hot wind.
(5) There are three main methods for sterilization and packaging sterilization. First, the final sterilization of the finished product using a tunnel-type ozone sterilizer; second, the use of ultraviolet light to irradiate the finished product; third, high-temperature drying tunnel sterilization.
Low-quality fast cutlery has now developed to the third generation. The first generation is laminated food, coated cardboard stamped and folded fast-food cutlery; the second generation is clamshell-shaped laminated paper-packed fast cutlery; the third is based on fiber plant foamed fiber and edible starch. Raw materials for molded fast-food, but this generation has not yet entered the stage of industrial mass production. The development and production of domestic paper tableware began in the early 90's, of which the production process and technical level of pulp molded quick tableware have exceeded the international level.
The Chinese government attaches great importance to the problem of "white pollution" and is actively organizing the promotion of the use of paper-based fast-food, pulp-molded fast-food and Biodegradable Sugarcane Fast Food Package. With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, people's concept of environmental protection is not only the price factor of the packaging product itself, but also the elimination of product pollution to the environment. Pulp molded products have broad development prospects.