Zhejiang Zhongxin Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.

News

Home > News

Development Potential Of Pulp Environmental Protection Tableware

Dec. 06, 2019

In recent years, many disadvantages of plastic products, especially expanded polystyrene (EPS) products, which are one of the three major packaging materials, have become increasingly serious. These foam plastic wastes have caused great damage to the earth's environment, burning has damaged the earth's atmospheric ozone layer, and the geological structure of the landfill has been damaged because it cannot be corroded. Therefore, the use of Biodegradable Sugarcane Fast Food Package and other degradable environmentally friendly packaging materials to eliminate "white pollution" and improve people's living environment has become a requirement of international Chinese regulations.


Tableware products and industrial packaging products produced by pulp molding technology are truly environmentally friendly products. They use natural plant fibers or waste paper as raw materials. There is no pollution during the production and use processes, such as the Unbleached Paper Pulp Cup. In addition to its positive role in replacing disposable plastic tableware, pulp molded products are also widely used in industrial products as packaging for electronic products. Pulp molded products are gradually entering the mainstream of commercial activities. It is currently the foam plastic product. The best alternative, the pulp molding industry is booming.


Unbleached Paper Pulp Cup


Unbleached Paper Pulp Cup


According to incomplete statistics, the Chinese market needs about 50 billion pieces of environmentally friendly food packaging products annually, of which: the total annual demand for fast food tableware is about 20 billion pieces, and the total demand for various instant noodle factory bowls exceeds 20 billion pieces. The total annual demand for clean dishes and food trays and various beverage cups is about 10 billion pieces.


China's large and medium-sized cities need about 20 billion pieces of environmentally-friendly pulp snack boxes and bowls each year. Pulp environmental protection tableware not only has a broad market prospect in China, but it has been used as a main method to control "white pollution" in western developed countries as early as the early 1990s. At present, the United States has announced that 8,500 restaurants will stop using PSP material lunch boxes, which consumes about 10 billion pieces per year; 67.39 million people buy lunch trays of various specifications every day, and about 50 billion pieces are used each year. The US fast food industry and supermarket net vegetable trays use up to 100 billion pieces a year, while its Chinese production capacity is only 20%, and the remaining 80% need to be imported from abroad. Five U.S. states have issued governor's announcements. In 2010, they completely eliminated and banned the use of plastic food packaging and catering utensils, and replaced them with environmentally-friendly and natural "pulp" raw materials for food packaging, supermarket fresh trays, and Disposable Round Bowl. This replacement process can directly create about 25 billion US dollars in sales of environmentally friendly food packaging products.


EU countries have passed a proposal in June 2006, and will make all plastic food packaging withdraw from the food packaging and catering market by 2010, replacing them with natural non-toxic and harmless "pulp" environmentally friendly food packaging products. This substitution process can directly create environmental protection The food packaging product market has sales of about 30 billion euros. East and West Asian markets, such as Japan and South Korea, are gradually replacing. By 2010, this replacement process can directly create about 18 billion US dollars in sales of environmentally friendly food packaging products.

Return to the top
Contact Us
Follow Us

All Rights Reserved | Sitemap

Technical Support: