At present, biodegradable materials, fully biodegradable materials, corn starch tableware, degradable garbage bags, disposable degradable cutlery, spoons, degradable films, rapid degradation in soil and natural environment, non-toxic, non-poisonous, non-odor, It will destroy the soil structure and truly "beginning with nature, but also nature". It is a better substitute for plastic and paper packaging.
At present, additives are generally used in domestic production and production of degradable plastics, and at the same time, they are gradually being developed towards complete biodegradable plastics. Plastic degradation methods, the forms we currently know can be divided into biodegradable plastics, photodegradable plastics and environmentally degradable plastics.
The following is introduced by Biodegradable Paper Cup Supplier:
(1) Photodegradable plastics This type of degradable plastics refers to polymer resins with groups that are easily degraded by light. Such as ethylene / carbon monoxide copolymer (E / CO), carbon dioxide copolymer (also biodegradable) or adding a photosensitizer to the PE / PP general-purpose resin to constitute a photodegradable plastic.
(2) Biodegradable plastics refer to a class of plastics that cause degradation under the action or influence of microbial conditions in natural environments such as bacteria, molds (fungi) and algae, such as Biodegradable Paper Round Bowl.
Biodegradable Paper Round Bowl
(3) Hydrolytically degradable plastic This type of degradable plastic is water-soluble and biodegradable, such as polyvinyl alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol / starch-degradable plastic, etc.
(4) Environmentally degradable plastics are plastics that are exposed to natural environmental conditions and cause degradation due to a combination of conditions such as light, heat, water, oxygen, pollutants, microorganisms, insects, and wind, sand, rain, and mechanical forces. A class of plastic.
(5) Photodegradable plastic refers to a type of plastic that is degraded by sunlight in the natural environment.
Disposable environmentally-friendly tableware is made of materials that are not harmful to the human body, the production process does not cause environmental pollution, and the product quality fully meets national food hygiene requirements. The following are the advantages of environmentally-friendly tableware:
1, the texture is hard, not easy to deform, pressure resistance, can be used as a packaging box.
2, environmentally friendly tableware can be reused, whether it is restaurant or home use, environmentally friendly tableware are very safe and healthy tableware;
3, environmental protection tableware can withstand a high temperature of 110 ℃, and will not melt, will not produce any toxic and harmful substances, and will not break in the temperature of minus 20 ℃;
4. The environmental protection tableware has exquisite appearance and various styles, which is incomparable with disposable tableware;
In addition, the characteristics of environmentally friendly tableware:
Disposable environmental protection tableware is a one-time use, to prevent the spread of infectious diseases in the catering process.
2. Environmental protection and hygiene
Crystal plastic tableware products made of PS material are non-toxic, tasteless, crystal clear, environmentally friendly, and not deformed or leaking.
3.Clean and sterile
Environmentally friendly tableware is made by precision injection molding equipment through one-time injection molding at 260 degrees high temperature, and then automatically sterilized by automatic running water after ultraviolet sterilization and disinfection.
5, environmentally friendly tableware is transparent and crystal clear, the appearance is simple and exquisite, let people put it down.
The above is the development status of environmentally friendly tableware introduced by Biodegradable Bowl Supplier.