Disposable Paper Pulp Rectangle Container can cause discoloration of disposable cups due to improper storage. This affects our normal use.
How do you save the Disposable Unbleached Container without discoloration? Let me introduce you today!
1. The paper cup must be boxed, cannot be scattered outside, it will turn yellow, damp.
2. The paper cup should be tightly sealed at each bag, do not leak air, this will also make the paper cup yellow.
3. The paper cup should be placed in a dry place to prevent moisture, the carton should be glued, must be taped.
4. The best paper cups are generally stored for 1-2 years (premise to be packaged), the average paper cup is only about half a year.
Taboo for paper cup storage:
1. If the paper cup is in the box, it can't be scattered outside, it will turn yellow and get wet.
2. If it is a bag, the bag should be tightly sealed at each bag. Do not let the air leak, which will make the cup yellow.
3. The advertising cup paper cup should be placed in a dry place to prevent damp, the carton should be glued, cannot be taped. The last paper cup is generally kept for 1-2 years (premise to be packaged), otherwise it is generally half a year.